Who would have thought I'd be relieved to have filled up my tank at $3.68/gallon
Printable View
Who would have thought I'd be relieved to have filled up my tank at $3.68/gallon
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vt_leefan86</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hearing that its up to $5 in Dryden now.</div></div>
It may be now. It was still 3.99 about 20 minutes ago. It's only a couple minutes from my house but not wasting gas to see lmao.
Oil was around $25 per barrel when we attacked Iraq...
It was over $5 in Seiverville. Had a buddy pull into a gas station and texted me about it.
I was just told it's $4.55 in Clintwood
$6 in Duffield
Only one station in Wise still has regular gas
(this being passed on from other sources so take it for what its worth)
Don't know how factual it is, but...
Supposedly $4.90 in North Carolina right now. Co-worker said that Food City in Wise is out.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who would have thought I'd be relieved to have filled up my tank at $3.68/gallon</div></div>
Yeah I'm kicking myself for only putting $25 in my blazer yesterday instead of an arm and a leg. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cvcgrad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't know how factual it is, but...
Supposedly $4.90 in North Carolina right now. Co-worker said that Food City in Wise is out. </div></div>
There are several reports on CNN about a number of stations in NC selling at $6 a gallon around the state - even though fuel suppliers there say all fuel orders are being filled.
Id hate to hear what diesel is selling for then.
Didn't we have this issue around ohhh 7 years ago, 9/11?
The doom of the world was on us, so they stuck it to us as much as they could?
It would be absolutely wonderful if someone stuck it to them for this crap.
I realize if the hurricane hits Texas and knocks out production, then yes, future gas should go up. Future gas. Not the gas they have in the tank or anything thats on trucks.
Absolutely pathetic!